- Mouth & tongue going numb
- Mental confusion
- Irrational thinking (I need juice, not glucose tabs...!)
- Blind spots in both eyes (during Officially Scary lows)
- Sudden onset of depression/sad thoughts
- Shortness of breath
- Chest pain
- Shaking hands
- Excessive chattiness (this one drives my DH nuts sometimes)
And, most recently, tingling in my limbs/extremities. Right now my left arm apparently enjoys favored nation status for this particular phenomenon...no idea why, it just starts when I'm going below 70 mg/dl. It's like my elbow is a tuning fork when I'm hovering in the 50s. Weird.
Like all things associated with the D, I'm sure this too shall pass. At least I can still tell when I'm low, for the most part. How about you all out there in OC-land?